Wednesday, March 16, 2005

T-10 Days

Only ten days until Easter. This year is exceptionally exciting for MCC. When I was out here last Spring for my internship, I was able to watch the beginning plans for a new auditorium/children's wing. Groundbreaking took place after I left and here I am a year later helping with media setup so we can have our first service on Easter Sunday.

There is so much left to do, but many people are spending their evenings working hard to get it done. I am amazed with the men and women who have put so much time into this project.

The other night, Dave, a man from Willow who came out to help us, let me use a power drill and last night I got to run wires and lighting. It was fabulous.

John and I are trying to find bathing suit lining for set design... Interesting, indeed. Do you guys have any creative ideas?

No comments: