Monday, March 21, 2005

Near, Far, Wherever you are.

Preferably further than closer...that is if you would like me to see you. I went to the eye doctor on Saturday morning and my worst fears were confirmed. My farsightedness has been the ultimate cause of the painstaking headaches looming about in my life the last few months. One pair, evidently, is not enough. The dear man, who would rather not put me in bifocals quite yet (?!) recommended that I purchase a pair for work in front of my computer and yet another to wear every other moment of the day. Thankfully, I do not sense a need to have the second pair. As of right now, my difficulty only comes when I am at my desk. So, when my next paycheck is in hand, it is back to the office I go to purchase frames. A good friend calmly expressed that it is "downhill from here." And I'm afraid his diagnosis is more than true.

Here we go.

No comments: