Saturday, December 11, 2004

Hmmm...Europe



Posted by Hello


I saw Ocean's 12 tonight and would exclaim the film itself worth watching. However, I must confess that I was more engrossed in the scenery and, of course, Brad Pitt than the actual content of the movie. Hence the reason why I was slightly behind on plot development. I was whisked away into a certain dream state as I watched the actors interact in one of the most diverse and beautiful cities I have visited (Amsterdam) and a country I am destined to visit before I die (Italy). I found myself looking at the shops and canals searching for something familiar as I may have tread those very same streets. That is the beauty of travel. You never lose the nostalgia or the desire to do it again. It is indeed an addictive hobby.

Lucas, let me know how long it takes you to figure out the movie.

Confession: Nikki and I intentionally rented the Lizzy McGuire movie last Fall just because it was filmed in Italy. It is truly sad that two travel-hungry individuals can get a fix from a teeny-bopper flick. Pathetic even. You do what works.

No comments: