Monday, November 01, 2004

focused

We woke up to a thick blanket of snow today. It made me want to play Christmas music.

I was tested this morning (everytime I say that I feel like a lab rat) at Focus on the Family. Supposedly Chrysta, the woman who set me up with everything, was supposed to check my scores privately, but she did so in front of me and I was even shocked with the outcome. They were quite impressed with my skills, as they should be....because I am Lindy Nardoni. Anyway, she was going to set up an interview for me. There used to be two full-time admin positions available. "Used to" being the operative phrase. They were filled late last week. So, with my phone number in hand, I suppose I will be called should anything else open.

I guess this means I'll be back in the Midwest tomorrow night.

No comments: