Tuesday, October 12, 2004

Boston in the Fall

As much as I would like to say that I have finally been to Boston in the Fall, I can't. This week has been full of amazing adventures; however, none of which included the big city. I am not disappointed, though, because incredibly enough Fall occurs every year...which leaves next year wide open with possibilities.

Tomorrow I will be heading into Concord to buy paper from the Cardvark. It's a small shop downtown that offers special paper, envelopes, and my personal favorite: journals. VERY exciting.

This place is filled with awesome people. On Sunday, I had four offers of free housing should I ever choose to return. Today, a woman bought me a roundtrip ticket to visit Nikki and interview at Focus on the Family at the end of October. God has been so faithful in every circumstance. I'm praying that doors will be closed so that I can begin narrowing down my options.

Only two more days in this beautiful terrain. I have already spent a great portion of my time taking pictures. Tomorrow will be no different - I'm going to milk it for all it's worth!

No comments: