Thursday, July 01, 2004

Into the Now

Okay, so I haven’t been the best blogger as of late. Time has crunched into a little wad of “who knows what’s really going on” and I’ve been floating from one unusual circumstance to the next.

So, I committed the cliché housewife crime of the day. I babysat for the five Tracy children as I cleaned their home and listened to Rush. I was contently vacuuming the living room when it struck me that I was enjoying myself. I was completely engaged in the radio program and liking it. Then I felt old. Then I knew I had arrived to that ungodly place my mom would retreat to every afternoon when I came home from school. Accepting it.

And to clear up any confusion: Luc and I are not engaged.

With that said, I need to get back to my mural and then hit the road for Chicago. I hope you all have a fantastic holiday weekend.

Eat kielbasa.

Drink pop.

Light a sparkler.

No comments: