Friday, June 25, 2004

Around

Adam is right; it has been quite some time since I have waved the life of Lindy before the open grip of the public. Truth is, anytime I feel like blogging, I can’t and any time I can, I don’t feel like it. But things have slowed for a few minutes, so here you go.

Just got back from seeing Dodgeball. I'm not about to recommend that movie to anyone. However, if you wanted my opinion I would say that I found it obscure, vulgar, hilarious, and entertaining. Sorry Dad, I liked it.

As of June, I have been house sitting for a family in a psychotic neighborhood located on the south side of America’s hometown. It is all I can do to contain my excitement as each day I awake to a strange face staring up to the large home. What are they thinking…are they planning an attack or house raid or are they wondering where I have hid the four bodies of those who once lived there?

Job searching has been less than interesting. The job I wanted in Mass has all but fallen through the cracks. I was offered a position at Chaddock in Quincy, but turned it down for fear of slow, painful, agonizing death. Actually, the hours were horrible, the job stressful, the pay very low, and I just feel the need to keep looking for something a bit more suitable for my personality and uh, size. I still wonder where I belong. I wonder where I should look. I wonder if it is really out there.

So the saga continues. It hurts a little. In the meantime Luc and I are having a blast and a half in Hannibal marveling at the dysfunctions of life. My family resides in Danville and I wonder if I am to join them once again come mid July.

I’m paralyzed in a cloud of confusion, indecision, and discontentment. Dinner anyone?

No comments: