Saturday, April 05, 2008

Preggy dude?

I'm going to fight the urge to put a disturbing photo of a pregnant man on my blog. Just this week, I realized that pregnant mother photos kind of bother me... the man thing just sends my gag reflex into full force.

The world is in awe over the likes of this new story out of Oregon. But is it just me or are we really only talking about a woman with a serious identity crisis who has spent thousands of dollars for reconstructive surgery and an ungodly amount of horomones? After all, he is technically still a she. And she is pregnant.

No phenomenon there.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always did agree with you...

Lucas said...

I just blogged about this... great minds and all that.

Anonymous said...

Brad is Pregnant?

Brad and Lindy said...

hah nice.