Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Hello, Mr. President


If I hadn't been using my phone to leave a message for my brother, I would have snapped a shot of the presidential motorcade that locked up traffic along I-93 in Manchester today. Simply going out to retrive m&ms for our office candy jar, I had completely forgotten that George W. Bush was coming into Manch-Vegas for a speech this afternoon, and my quick 15 minute errand turned into 45 minutes of waiting. Thankfully, I got to see the whole string of armored vehicles drive past me and helicopters circling above. It truly was like watching a live episode of 24 only way cooler because it was real.

Interestingly, I saw that a few of the black suburban's were carrying racks on top of the vehicles that looked like guns. Does anyone know what those are?

No comments: