Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Self-Captivated, Pseudo-Artsy, Trying too Hard to Look Sexy Photograph

You know exactly what I'm talking about. And linking to the world wide web we will see so many of these pictures that we soon become numb to them.

Until they are people you know. Then hysteria kicks in. Well, for me it does.

Recently, I joined a bandwagon of friends in an appeal to keep in contact with those who do not blog as we do, do not write letters as I do, nor place phone calls as my father does. You can upload pictures to your account, then everytime you comment on someone's message board, your picture will show and contain a link to your own message board.

Anyway, I tend to get a good chuckle as I click and link, click and link, and discover people I know plastering themselves across the internet in the form of their self-captivated, pseudo-artsy, trying too hard to look sexy photographs. Idiots. (Must be said as Napoleon Dynamite would for full effect.)

No comments: