Monday, December 27, 2004

Small World



Posted by Hello


This afternoon, my cousin Phil invited me and Dad over for lunch. Afterwards we were all sitting around the living room visiting when Phil gasped and exclaimed, "Lindy, you'll appreciate this" and threw a Halo 2 cup at me.

I turned the plastic object in my hand and noticed an inscription on the side that read:

Phil,
enjoy the game.
- Jamie Griesemer

That is when it was enthusiastically brought to my attention that Phil was in youth group with the creator of Halo. Now, I don't know Jamie personally; however, I did an internship at their church and worked in the office with his mom, Linda. And I know his little brother. That's right - I may not be all that good at the game, but I have connections with the creator.

...and if you want to get technical, it's the church Josh Rutledge works for. So I suppose you may have "connections" as well...go ahead...steal my thunder...

No comments: