Thursday, March 25, 2004

Left or Right

These days for me are exciting yet terrifying. I am not stuck in a ministry nor do I feel like the direction in which I am heading is a trap. For once I have developed my passions into reality and I am searching, listening, and waiting for clarification in "the" direction. Doors of opportunity have flung themselves open and confusion has diligently accompanied these prospective options. I have no doubt that God is right by my side, but that does not mean the journey will be comfortable and easy. Most of you have been there as well. Questions of Where? When? Why? and How? haunt your days and nights. That is the zone I am in right now and I am dropping my guard to say that I don't know where, when, why, or how. It frightens me. It boggles me. It creates anxiety. It develops me. It directs me. It motivates me. It is an adventure and all I know to do is trust and ride.