Wednesday, March 24, 2004

It's a Wonderful Life

As Lucas has suggested, I would like to think about what my autobiography would include. Unfortunately, I am not in a clever mood tonight as most of my energies have been spent elsewhere; however, I will do my best.

The cover: I think my cover would be a stark picture. Preferrably the one that my brother took of a front room apartment in Amsterdam. It is strikingly cold yet attractive. Artsy.

Titles:
Life and Near Death: Raised with Jeff
Sweet and Sassy
New Generation, Same Old Tricks
Nacho, Tailgate, and the Dumb Hoosier
Brothers: Curse or Blessing?
When Will He Learn?
Cramped in a Closet
JoAnn Fabrics and the Saga of the Kite Shirt
Camping and "You WILL Love Every Minute"
Say Your Own, Eat Your Own
Jeff Has Lost His Eye...Again
Todd and the Hidden Wall
Clyde the Pirahna
We're Going to Be Late for Church
Extreme Makeover - She Falls on Her Face
Eldest Leaves for College and Family Moves
Raymond!
Schooled Among the Independent Baptists
Biking into Bumpers
Death, More Death...We're Dropping Like Flies
10 Reasons Why I'll Never Miss Cheerleading
Dating and Why it Should be Avoided
LCC Dating and Why it Was Avoided
Gulliver's Travels
Why Dad is Never Going to Lie Again
Why Albert Einstein Would Burn Down a Lincoln Coffeehouse
How to be a Professional Bridesmaid
The Wild Adventures of Nikki and Lindy
Prayer - Man's Fool Proof Birth Control
The Dramas of an Intern
Finding a REAL Job....

Stories Told:

-Dressing Jeff in doll clothes.
-The many sign adventures of Becky and Lindy.
-Operation Camel Hump.
-Extreme Makeover would include the following reconstructions: Illness requires tonsilectomy, Stripped muscles and sawed femurs; Brace face.

I would have to write an entirely separate book soley for the purpose of portraying the classic Nardoni quirkiness.
And probably another book just on the college days.

That was a terribly lengthy Title selection. I wouldn't read this book either.

No comments: