Monday, November 17, 2003

Well, well...it's been a good four months since I updated this bad boy. Not that anyone is checking my website anyway. Hopefully, I will be updating it on a regular basis after I move to Manchester, NH for my internship. I will be working with the Director of Care Ministries at Manchester Christian Church and living at Restoration House. Alright. My depressing life is like this: I sleep at the Kurkas, I eat whenever I can afford it, I am taking a sophomore level class, I work at a coffeehouse where I don't get paid regularly, and I have no money for my internship but I'm ready to leave Central Illinois so I'm determined to figure it out. Jeff is getting married January 3 and I'll probably leave for New Hampshire the next week. My bestest friends are all moving on with their lives...Nikki is moving the opposite direction to Colorado Springs, Cara is teaching, and everyone else seems to be finding jobs to at least make themselves feel as though all this schooling has been worth their while. (Plus, it amuzes the 'rents.) Plans? Dreams? Jobs? Yeah, I'm sure you all would like to know. Funny thing is, so would I. Nikki and I are shooting to hit Italy the Summer of 2005. If you are interested in joining our team, please submit a resume to my email. Chances are, you will be turned down, but we're willing to remember the little people. Don't forget me while I'm gone.

No comments: