Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Doesn't the entry lose aesthetic value when updated on a regular basis?? I would like to think so. It's definitely only 6:40 p.m. and I definitely have at least five hours of work left. But the countdown gets better with each passing, painful minute...only four more days left at this job! Coffee with Einstein's has indeed been one of the better scenes of my life. Nikki and I affectionately refer to this quaint coffeehouse as our television series. You know, we've all wanted to be on one, so why not create one for ourselves. Each camera strategically placed to get great angles on the employees (yours truly) and the regulars embarking on the journey of life while consuming America's number one legal additive. Ah, and someone said the other day that Lincoln, IL was boring! What little minds they have. You would be amazed at what occurs here. It is at this time that I am being slammed with costumers. So until next time...

No comments: