Tuesday, December 31, 2002

JEFF'S PASSPORT CAME!!!! Talk about last minute! I am very happy to announce that we are all ready to leave for Amsterdam. Our flight leaves O'Hare at 5:50 pm on New Year's Day. It will be a good eight hours, so hopefully I'll get some sleep in. I have been sick all weekend. I'm going on day five now and Lord-willing I will have this thing kicked in a day or two. I will leave out the details, such as, the cat-like hurling, high fever, green slime, and huge loogies...mmm...anyone else hungry now? Keep our crew in your prayers for the next 12 days as we embark on our journey. I feel like Frodo...only not. Oh yeah, I saw Catch Me If You Can last night, and I highly recommend reading the book! They left out all of the good parts!! Okay, maybe I'll blog from Amsterland. Until next time....

No comments: