Friday, December 27, 2002

God, I really love my family. I want and hope for the best for them. It's so hard to actually do, though, because the best often means I must sacrifice and give them up. And I want to hold on so tightly. Right now I hold Jeff up before you. Bless his interview tomorrow. Please give him a clear head and a vision. Either open the door wider or close it. Please make it evident to him what it is you want him to do. And I would also like to pray for Dad. He has given me so much to be thankful for. He has been my support and strength for years, but more so in the last three. I thank you for him and I ask that you also bless his life. He is one I look up to and I love him dearly. I don't know what you have in his own future, but I lay it in your hands. Thank you for all of the men in my family. They mean so much to me. Amen.

No comments: