Tuesday, March 27, 2007

What Lassie??? Are you telling me that Lindy has a job??

That's right, folks. After a grueling four months, I have landed a job. And, as I had anticipated, it is through someone I know. I will be an insurance agent's assistant. There will be boring paperwork to do, but I will also get to design literature, select menu items for his seminars, and captivate his audience with promotional extravaganzas. My dad would like that part.

At the time, the job will only begin as part-time and work into full-time; however, I have in the last week been named babysitter, personal interior decorating consultant, and wedding photographer. Life is picking up speed again and I am getting excited.

Thank you for the prayers...this has been a long road with curves, bumps, and lots of beautiful scenery.

No comments: