Thursday, June 22, 2006

Disturbed by Ghana


I had to watch the commentary of USA vs. GHANA on my Firefox browser. Painfully, I sat clenched to my desk waiting for the next line of progress to be reported a few seconds delayed. The US never made a second goal to tie themselves up and move into the next round of the World Cup. My judgements of the game are scathed because I was only reading stats; however, the fouling at the end only gave Ghana the time they so preciously desired to hold the win. TiVo shall allow me to watch the match tonight, but would I rather watch the Italy game?

I tip my hat to Keller who could possibly be one of the best goal keepers I have ever seen.

My devotion remains with the USA, but Italia will be the team I continue to cheer for in the 2006 World Cup.

Oooooooolay!

No comments: