Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Television Consumption for April 17, 2006

Thank you to the phenomenon of TiVo, I can simultaneously watch two "live" shows. Simply find your first desired show. Pause. Click over to "Live TV" and select another show. Watch until a commercial. Pause. Click over to "Live TV" and fast forward to the program. Watch until a commercial. Pause. Click over to "Live TV" and fast forward to the program. Repeat until you are sick of watching tv.

Considering I had the flu this weekend and yesterday was the first day of my five sickdays that I could sit up for more than 20 minutes, I soaked in as much estrogen-filled morning television and afternoon reruns that my body (and brain) could handle.

I awoke at 8:30, grabbed a blanket, my pillow, apple juice, and headed for the recliner.
(The shows I watched at the same time are divided with a slashy sign.)

Live with Regis and Kelly / The Weather Channel
The View / The Weather Channel
The Today Show (which I hate) / A Wedding Story & A Makeover Story
2 episodes of the Cosby Show (the early years)
2 episodes of the Cosby Show (the later years) / 1 epidsode of Yes Dear
BREAK
2 episodes of Yes Dear / 1 episode of Everybody Loves Raymond
2 episodes of Everybody Loves Raymond
Friends
24 (the only thing I really wanted to watch)

And I don't feel empty inside.

No comments: