Monday, April 24, 2006

My Dream Jobs

Jeanne inspired me to make a list of my top dream careers. (In no particular order)

1. Tornado / Storm Chaser
2. Independently wealthy world traveler - see Jeanne, I told you.
3. Creative Writer / Children's books
4. Professional Photographer - I would consider myself a photographer already. The professional part indicates some sort of compensation for the photography.
5. Art Teacher - for children - "And this kids is how you draw a turkey with your handprint!"
6. Coffeehouse / Map store / small bookstore owner
7. National Park Ranger
8. Tour Guide
9. Muralist
10. Landscape Artist/Designer
11. Meteorologist - Not a weatherman, though. I'd want to be behind the scenes doing the fun stuff.
12. Graphic Designer
13. Travel Agent
14. Librarian - so I could smell books all day, any day.
15. Elementary School English Teacher

No comments: