Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Oh, spare me!

Last evening Brad and I went out with Jeff and Angela Peterson. We wanted to go big ball bowling but open lanes weren't available until 9. On the verge of throwing out the idea we found ourselves eating delicious brownie sundaes with peanut butter topping at the Backroom, reminiscing, laughing, and reaquainting ourselves after what seems to be years. Time fell away and we were on the road to Stadium Ten Pin.

I must make a disclaimer that NEVER in my life have I been a good bowler - not even a slightly decent bowler. My average score must be in the 50s until I went to Arkansas where I broke 100 for the first time ever.

Again. The universe was aligned - that must be it because there wasn't a full moon - I, Lindy, scored 131 points in our first game beating the others by 50, 60, and 70 points. I confidently gloat of my achievement because I can guarantee that a reoccurence is unlikely.

No comments: