Tuesday, December 27, 2005

So much

This just in - I am now the proud aunt of a GIRL! I honestly didn't think it was ever going to happen, but I am happy to announce that I was wrong and would like to introduce you to Selah Rose. To avoid any confusion, I should probably clarify that she is Todd and Mandi's.

My first Christmas away from home was...interesting. After six days of vomiting profusely and stumbling my way into the doctor's office for any kind of relief - drugs, tranquilizers, guns - I finally took a turn for good on Saturday afternoon. As much as I desired to see my family, I am so thankful that I did not have to travel or cancel plans because of my sudden illness.

So, back among the living, I am at work for the first time in a week and I anticipate getting healthier. I hope everyone is having a lovely week.

No comments: