Friday, May 13, 2005

Halle Berry Hit My Head

I did it. For five years, my mother and aunt encouraged it. For three years, I have stared at the picture of Halle Berry. I have stared at my reflection. I have known that it would work, it would look just like hers, and it would be easy. But for some reason, I have turned down the option every time I have walked into Aunt Kathy's presence for a new cut. Finally, last night, she did it. With razor and hair in hand, I let her go to town and chop it all off! You should have seen the pile of dark curls on the floor. I knew I had a lot of hair, but really.

Last night I didn't have make up on, I was wearing a tshirt and jeans, so I looked like an emo band chick. A bass player, we decided. Today I am dressed for work and as one of my coworkers said, "you look like a high class career woman." I laughed at the high class part. I can fake it, but we all know...

Anyway, I already felt sassy, but now I look sassy. It's so easy to do, it disgusts me. Will post a picture on myspace when I have one.

No comments: