Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Crap in Your Own Can

As I have mentioned before, I am the only female at my workplace. Thankfully, there are two restrooms which are well labeled: Men and Women. I, being woman, choose to use the latter. Mainly because one glance in the other hole makes my skin crawl.

On occasion when I reach the door of my bathroom, I notice the door slightly shut, light and fan on and the toilet lid up. Three pinpointed evidences that the men are sneaking in a poop in my bathroom. Their potty is disgusting enough - keep it in there! Granted, it's cozy and warm in my toilet quarters, but seriously - I don't want their butt crumbs on my seat. They get to stand most of the time, but I always have to sit. I shouldn't have to hover in my own office, that's only supposed to happen in airports, restaurants, and dirty clubs.

So, for the love, back off boys!

No comments: