Wednesday, October 27, 2004

Chillin @ the Springs

The geography of Nebraska perplexes me. What exactly is wrong with it? What kind of terrain does it posses? The fields are circular and the land is dingy. Does anyone know of its condition?

Upon arrival, I met up with Nikki, and we trapsed around the parking lot trying to find her well camou-ed red SUV. EVERYONE has a red SUV. I felt like a hippie with my yellow backpack fully adorned with patches and flip flops. Traveling alone once was really cool, twice was okay, but I am ready for my Frodo and Sam European Adventure. Going somewhere with someone is always better in the long run.

Today I'm at the church with Nikki pouring creative juices into her projects for Saturday night's service. Tomorrow we're going to Garden of the Gods, Friday to Estes, climbing, etc. I called Focus to set up an appointment (scheduled for Monday at 9am). They are now saying that I will get to test, but may not get to interview...which sucks. Whatever, I'm not in control of this and I'm okay with that.

Kirk - thanks for the book! I love it. Almost done, actually.

Gotta run, but I'll keep everyone posted.

No comments: