Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Illness overrides Personality

That's right, when I am sick, I feel as though all of my personality is thrown to the wind. I walk by a mirror and my shoulders slump, my eyes appear heavy, and my desire to communicate with the rest of the world is non-existent. That right there should be everyone's first clue that something's not right. This evening concludes my third full day of cold, headache, and raw throat. Bounce is slowly returning to my step and my speech is not quite as gargled.

Small Group tonight was a hit. The dynamic of my group is morphing into a contagious relic of young adulthood. We're all searching for direction, jobs, school plans, etc. It's nice to know that I'm not the only one in my current situation.

I have not had a chance to eat tonight so I must depart. Ciao.

No comments: