Saturday, December 06, 2003

Andy Weaver. This name will mean absolutely nothing to most of you. However, it must be said that you could be missing out on one of the most acclaimed features of LCC's the Hole, which by some slight or great affiliation may have more sense to your existence than the name of Andy Weaver. Both the name of Andy Weaver and the name of the Hole are, I am sure, equally admirable. Both are small, dirty, and roach-infested. But onto more serious matters, Andy was one of the few that entertained the thought of befriending me through Einsteins and he himself working a cramped job at Cracker Barrel. I will never forget our first awkward introduction that I will spare you, my audience, the details. Here's to you lil Andy. Make what you want of college, just don't screw it up.

No comments: