Wednesday, November 19, 2003

"Being an American reminds me of my dad because his favorite colors are red, white, and blue." ~Ally Hilfiger, Rich Girls

Have you seen it? Can you believe the horrible American dream as portrayed in this television series? In the sad case you don't know to what I am referring, I would be speaking of the MTV series, Rich Girls, that premieres the daughter and daughter's best friend of the famed designer, Tommy Hilfiger. After watching such a sociologically demeaning program, every American should want to flee to Ethiopia for the mere sake of escaping that which can be best described as our mockery to humanity or also referred to as yuppy America. Who in their right mind wants to be affiliated with such an empty, good-for-nothing group of people who have no greater desire than to ruin it for the rest of us? Thank you Hilfiger family for making my life all the better because it's not like yours.

No comments: