Wednesday, March 26, 2003

What an eventful weekend I had. Amy (my cousin whom I love dearly) birthed their third child, Grace on Saturday morning. Precisely one week before my very own birthday. God must be showering us with blessings! To my delight, Jeff and Dad came to Lincoln and threw me one slammin pre-birthday party. The humorous thing about that night was anything "bad" that happened was a direct result of something that Ryan Brown did. For instance, the flattened road sign and the mysterious ladder leading to the roof. We ended the evening with a trip to the Happy Bridge. Monday night and last night we took my telescope out and successfully found Jupiter and her four moons! We tried looking for Saturn, but it was too faint (at least, that's what I keep telling myself). This weekend I will be back in the Danville area to celebrate my birth and Grace's birth as well. So help me, if it snows....

No comments: