Thursday, March 13, 2003

Shawn and Cassie are officially hitched. Last Friday, Chelsea, Emily, Nathan, and I drove to Chicago for a weekend in the mafia ghetto and the wedding (which was in Indiana). Tuesday night was a fabulous kick off to spring. Nikki, Kim, and I threw Chelsea a "Congratulations for growing out your bangs" party. We had friends over, grilled out on the back deck, and even had a pinata! Our party hats had fake bangs on them and we blew up a picture of her from the 80's and made a poster out of it. Andy fixed my car so it now drives quite nicely. Yesterday Nikki and I rode bikes around Lincoln in the 66 degree weather and then played card games in Einstein's. Then we finished off the evening with a good 45 minutes of Anne with an "e." I'd rather spend Spring Break doing this stuff...who needs 90 degree, expensive Florida to find contentment? Not I. Tomorrow we leave for Discovery in Missouri. I can't wait...

No comments: