Wednesday, February 05, 2003

Now on a more positive note...Tonight a group of us went out to a small church in the middle of nowhere and put on a skit/lesson for children. It was great! I was "Jimmy" (they actually called me Lindy) in the drama. I have always loved acting and I know that is something that I should've been plugged into here at LCC, but I intend on turning that around. I think I'll be more gutsy and try it more often. The kids were actually weird. The town was weird. The adults were weird. They had a zesty look in their eyes. Take that to mean what you want...but our group was weirded out. Regardless, I think God used us in an amazing way. A couple of the out-of-control boys came up to me afterwards and told me I was so funny and asked when we would be back. That touched me in many ways. One reason, because I love crazy little boys and then to be complimented by them just sent me over the top!! :) Tammy and I had a good talk on the way back. Good times...sad times...growing times...

No comments: