Wednesday, January 29, 2003

So what's the big deal? Often times I ponder this question and think that perhaps life isn't so complicated. Maybe I get caught up in the stereotypical 21st century whirlwind like everyone else and simply create the chaos. Yesterday was one of those days. I got caught in the financial aspect of life. Dreadfully, I have to now admit that I am completely broke. Worse off than I would like to be, but not quite in the depths of despair. I now can only hold onto two things, I mention two because without one I would not have the other. The first thing is hope/faith. God will provide. God provided almost 22 years ago, which is the second, his name is Dad and he has always been willing to help me out in my time of need. Gracias padre. The whirlwind has ceased, I have accepted my fate, and now I move on. Anywho, today I applied to a church for an internship!! Eek! I'm excited about it and I pray that it all comes through well. Congrats to the little man, Jeffrey, for his position as study hall monitor in the Danville public school system! Who would've ever thought....

No comments: