Monday, January 06, 2003

It is 3:13 a.m. and I am sitting in Doug's office in Amsterdam. It was beautiful, warm, and sunny today. I am feeling so much better and I think it is because of the wonderful people God has strategically placed around me. Something special has been happening to my heart. I could try to explain, but as most of you know, it would probably evolve into a sublime rambling session. Something I prove to do well on many occassions. I think I will have a difficult time leaving on Sunday. Our time here has been well-spent painting, shopping, and visiting. We have made several connections and though I may never see any of these people again, I will forever hold them in my heart. Right next to the place I have been holding my Dominican friends. God is amazing and he is doing wonderful things in Doug. I don't know if he's aware, but he has and will be one of the best things to ever happen to me. I thank God now and always for friends like him. If only everyone could learn to love and be loved. It is then you experience God.

No comments: