Saturday, December 21, 2002

I have survived the grueling drive from Lincoln to Greenville to Danville. You don't understand. My muffler fell off yesterday as Nikki and I were scrambling around town. Now I have a six foot long pipe and muffler precariously residing in the trunk of my truck. And the maintence guy witnessed me throwing my body to the pavement as I screamed....well, that's not important. Tomorrow I will have the extreme pleasure of trekking up to Chicago to hang out with the Nardonis. Sleep deprivation, Greek stress, and too many hours in the car can explain my current exhaustion. My faulty hearing is simply a result of my mufferless truck. I stayed up until the ungodly hour of 1:30 am to see Two Towers. And, if anyone could help me out, please tell me where "Two Towers" is even mentioned in the movie. Maybe I missed it when I bruised my knee trying jumping the bar in makeout row. The end of the semester = the perpetual era of dismality. Time to relax. Time to wrap presents.

No comments: