Sunday, December 22, 2002

[12/23/2002 4:56:17 AM | lucas dowers]
I have been pondering for awhile. I ponder about the flowers, about the way the wind blows through my hair, about why certain stars are shaped like the big dipper. I have spent a good amount of time at home sitting on my duff playing with my ding ding(guitar). I like to write songs. Songs about life, songs about death, songs about little munchkins that run in our yard and hide under the mushrooms when i come outside to find them. I never liked them munchkins. Some say they are smurfs, but i liked to think not. I for one do not care for the smurfs, they suck.(QUESTION FROM AN ANONYMOUS DONER) I was once asked a question how did u get so hot. I said yo baby, its all in the yoga, the mud faces, and the cucumber rings that you put on your eyes. Now getting off my funny side i like to be serious all the time when i get funny i like to beat myself with my shoe for a min. (Please excuse the master of poetry and finer writing for a min. while he beats himself with a shoe) O here i am, its good to be back. It is now time to share with you what i've learned in the past week. I learned that when playing catch with a squirrel you should not use a big rock because squirrels cannot catch very well. And i think that is all. Now its time for quote of the day. This is my personal favorite time and I hope its yours too. I get an incredible amount of insight. Here it goes "Eat while you can, for someday you may not have left to eat what you should of ate when you could of ate then" All i can say is wowzers. Pardon my use of utter vulger enlish for thou word must never be spoken again by this devine poetest. This quote was from johan noverkiki on my tiki taki jones. I hate to come to this for my mind cannot speak no more. i have closed all the pondering for tonight. i just want to relax and feel free with the dophins. I leave you, my little people( o how you have so much to learn)with this........the teeny tiny men between your big toe and pointer toe are not evil satan worshipers.

No comments: